Tuesday, March 15, 2011

N to 12

It's Ellie Eve tonight in our house, so I thought it was only fitting to showcase Ellie from newborn to 12 months. What a walk down Memory Lane! 

Newborn
10 days old, about to head to the park

One Month
Look at those cheeks!

Two Months
She's 10 weeks here and her hair is already fitting in a hair bow!

Three Months
Please don't pull Daddy's finger!
Four Months
Mommy's little Strawberry Shortcake
Five Months
Visiting Mommy at work
Six Months
That's a smile, my friends. She likes to wrinkle her nose for some reason.
Seven Months
I think this may be one of my favorite pictures of her.
Eight Months
Leaving church. Doesn't she look like she's up to something? 
Nine Months
Bathing Beauty
Ten Months
Vogue, vogue, vogue!
Eleven Months
That girl...she makes me smile!
Twelve Months

See tomorrow's blog!














2 comments:

  1. Wow! It's amazing how much she's changed. And oh, those cheeks!! Hope she feels up to coming to visit tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that she crinkles her nose! So darn cute :)

    ReplyDelete