Here's what I started with.
- individually packaged diced peaches
- multi-colored thin foam
- a sharpie
- ribbon or raffia (not pictured)
- a hole punch (not pictured)
- heart shaped cookie cutter
- clear wrapping paper (not pictured)
I needed two other ingredients, too.
A sleeping baby.
|Thank you, nap time!|
And, a sleeping husband and doggy. No naps for me today!
|I love this picture!|
With all that quite time, here's what I ended up with.
Cute little "You're Peachy" snacks for her classmates to take home and enjoy. I love Valentine's Day!
Oh, and I didn't leave my co-workers out of the mix. But, shhh! Don't tell; it's a secret!
|These were a practice run for something similar I'm making for E's first birthday next month.|
Enjoy this special day with the ones you love!