Saturday, May 28, 2011

The Greatest Husband Ever? I Think So!

Last night was date night for Dan and I.



Mom kept the baby the toddler overnight so we could do dinner and a movie without worrying about staying out too late. Turns out, that wasn't necessary since we were both beat by 9 and home by 9:45! We passed on a movie, but had a great dinner at P.F. Changs. This is why he is such an incredible husband. You see, we last ate at P.F. Changs about 3-4 years ago. He hates it, I love it. He took one for the team so I could enjoy the ultimate meal: chicken lettuce wraps!



You have no idea how much I love these lettuce wraps. Tasty doesn't begin to describe them. If I wasn't married, I'd marry them. Well, I guess I'd have to just pick one since I don't live in Utah.

Anyway, I've also been craving pineapple and sugar snap peas. I didn't get my pineapple fix, but I thoroughly enjoyed these little gems.

Garlic sugar snap peas!

I'm getting better with chopsticks.

This guy's the chopsticks pro.

I stuffed my face and was reminded why I fell in love with this man almost 11 years ago. Not that I ever forget. But there's nothing that says love like lettuce wraps and chopsticks!






No comments:

Post a Comment